I’m so excited to be running this competition with the new hotel booking site Kaligo as part of their launch with KrisFlyer!
This is the first FlyStayTravel competition and it’s fantastic that it’s sponsored by local company Kaligo. You could win a 2 night stay at a 5 star hotel – yes that is a five-star hotel!
What’s even better is that should you win you’re not limited to one hotel or location but have a choice of great 5-star hotels in Bali, Phuket, Kuala Lumpur, or Bangkok. Hotel brands to choose from will include JW Marriott, Westin, Hilton – depending on your chosen destination and dates.
It’s easy and all you have to do is enter!
Kaligo is a Singapore-based company which is already partnering with a number of major airlines including Air Asia, Asia Miles, British Airways Executive Club, Etihad Guest, Royal Orchid Plus, Xiamen Air and credit card partners like Citibank.
Kaligo has a great inventory with over 300,000 hotels worldwide, with everything from budget to luxury 5 star hotels. For miles collectors like us the great thing about them is no matter where you are staying you can collect miles!
As part of their launch promotion with Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, Kaligo is offering a fantastic 10,000 KrisFlyer miles if you spend $1,000 USD before the 31st May or 5,000 Miles if you spend between $500 and $999.99. This is in addition to whatever KrisFlyer Miles you’ll earn for that booking and the spend can be split in as many bookings as you want!
The best earning rates come out at 10 KrisFlyer miles per $1 so you could be getting back 20,000 KrisFlyer Miles for the $1,000 spend.
How Can You Win the 2 Night Stay at a 5 Star Hotel?
We’ve made this simple!
First go to this link and register with Kaligo:
This will make you eligible for the launch promotion of 10,000 bonus KrisFlyer Miles for your bookings during April and May. If you’ve already registered in the last two weeks no problem it’ll be counted, and what’s better is that there is no requirement to make a purchase.
Secondly, you must leave a comment below on this post. Importantly it must be with the same email address you use to register with Kaligo. If you’ve registered with Kaligo before then use the same email address. It doesn’t matter what the comment is but something interesting would be more fun!
The deadline for entries is the 30th April at midnight, and we’ll announce the winner the following week – so stayed tuned!
This competition is open to residents in Singapore and as we have a large number of readers in Malaysia it’s open to you as well! Sorry to readers outside of these areas, we’ll do a global promotion soon.
Don’t forget you can choose the location (from Bali, Phuket, Kuala Lumpur, or Bangkok) , and the dates as well so it’s really flexible!
So to recap on how to enter:
Step 2 – Leave a comment below
Please read this before you enter:
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- The email address entered MUST be identical to the one you use to register with Kaligo – so enter a valid one!
- The winner will be picked at random
- FlyStayTravel and Kaligo will confirm the email match and then contact the winner. If the winner did not register with Kaligo, or does not respond to the email within 48 hours the prize will be redrawn.
- Entries are limited to one per household.
- Should you leave a comment it doesn’t register you for FlyStayTravel email subscriptions.
- You can opt out of receiving email from Kaligo via your account at www.kaligo.com or by unsubscribing to any email you receive or by simply replying to any email from Kaligo with a request to be unsubscribed.
- You must be a Singapore or Malaysia Resident to enter.