Transfer Times from Reward or Hotel Points to Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
This page outlines a list of the time it takes to transfer from a hotel or credit card partner into Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer. This will be updated on a monthly basis.
These are the Transfer Durations as of November 2014:
Singapore Credit Cards
- UOB Online – Transfers in by 8pm will be completed by 3pm the next day
- Citibank – 1-2 days (Citibank Premier Miles)
- ANZ – 3 days (ANZ Travel Card)
- DBS – 3-4 Days
- Amex Singapore – 1 Day (American Express)
- HSBC – Processed in Batches – Up to 7 Days (HSBC Cards)
Malaysia Credit Cards
- Maybank Malaysia – As little as 2 days, sometimes more
- Le Club – 2-3 days
- Priority Club/IHG Rewards Club – 3 weeks
- Starwood Preferred Guest – 6 Days
- Hyatt – 4 days
- Marriott – 2 days
Other Countries and Credit Cards
- American Express Australia – 1 day
- American Express USA – Transfers appear to be processed on a Thursday so up to 7 days
- Chase UR – Up to 2 days
- SPG American Express USA – 7 Days (Batched on Tuesdays)
- Citibank Hong Kong – 1 Day
You can find the latest updates on the Flyertalk page here.
I’ll just add on a couple of notes here. Firstly, make sure that you are keeping an eye on your transfers as sometimes they get lost in the various systems that are in place. Secondly, the stated transfer times are often a lot longer than these durations e.g. for Starwood it’s 14 days. Also if you are transferring for a redemption be aware that by the time your points have transferred into KrisFlyer miles your preferred award may no longer be available.
This is again a crowdsourcing effort so if you have transferred recently then either leave a post on Flyertalk or leave a comment below and I’ll comment for you.
State the number of days it took as well as post the DAY on which you initiated transfer, and the DAY it posted, as well as whether it was online or on phone redemption to help with understanding the process used.