Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) has launched its Q1 promotion this 2015 called “Double Play”. This promotion is available form now until the 15th of April.
What’s on Offer in the Q1 SPG Promotion?
The Starwood Q1 promotion isn’t great but it’s always good to pick up a few more points when you have some stays. In this promotion you’ll get the following:
- Double Starpoints on stays of two or more nights
- 1,000 Bonus Starpoints for every five nights you stay, up to a maximum of 4,000 points. Note that you don’t need to do these five nights in a row – they can be split.
You’ll need to register for this promotion before you stay the registration form is available using the link below:
The registration for the promotion closes on the 31st of March – two weeks before the end. I tend to sign-up for the Starwood promotions as soon as I see them in order not to forget!
Terms and Conditions and Excluded Hotels
Unfortunately there are around 100 hotels that are not participating in the promotion. Including several in the APAC region:
- Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo
- Suiran, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kyoto
- The Westin Osaka
- Le Méridien Taipei
- Le Méridien Chiang Rai Resort, Thailand
- The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket
You Can find the full list here: SPG Q1 Promotion – Excluded hotels
What do you think of the promotion?