Check out the new redemption promotion here: Malaysia Airlines Up To 50% Off Redemption Promotion 2015
Or alternatively visit the Malaysia Airlines Deals of the day pages:
Last Day to grab this offer from Malaysia Airlines using your Enrich Miles. Please see the original post below:
This offer is now live and that Malaysia Airlines has now setup it’s official pages and promotion details – including the short Youtube video below.
From the 1st December to the 8th December you can book your Enrich redemptions at 50% off the usual Enrich Miles cost for travel between the 1st of January and 30th June 2014, a great deal if you have some Enrich Miles to spend. Of course note you would usually receive a 15% discount on MH redemption bookings!
You can use the promotion for Malaysia Airlines flights to or from Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu and Firefly flights between all destinations – to all destinations worldwide. Here are some of the highlights:
Kuala Lumpur to London Return in Business for 55,000 Miles rather than 110,000
Kuala Lumpur to Los Angeles Return in Business for 60,000 Miles rather than 120,000
You can book through the usual Enrich website except for Firefly bookings: www.enrich.malaysiaairlines.com
Here is the official offer page which is now up and running: End of Year Redemption Offer – official page
Broadly the restrictions on the redemption are similar to those for a discounted economy ticket, so make sure your travel plans are firms otherwise you risk losing your Enrich Miles.
There are some terms you should be aware of:
This offer is not valid for all oneworld partner flights, Enrich partner flights, MH9000 series, MASwings, codesharing flights or flights jointly operated by other airlines.
The 50% Enrich Worldwide Redemption does not apply for connecting flights, e.g. Sydney – Kuala Lumpur – London return or London – Kuala Lumpur – Singapore return. To enjoy this promotion, tickets for each connecting flight must be redeemed separately.
Once a redemption ticket is issued, it is considered used if not utilised for the flight reserved and Enrich Miles will be forfeited. Upon the forfeiture of the tickets, the Member shall have no further claim whatsoever against Malaysia Airlines, including any claim for airport taxes and any surcharges paid.
Here is the full set of redemptions possible, but note the Enrich Miles cost may go up depending on the ticket class.
|Ho Chi Minh||N/A||N/A||45,000||22500||25,000||12500|
Full set of terms:
Redeem your flights from 1 to 8 December 2013
You can also contact the Malaysia Airlines Call Centre at 1 300 88 3000 (within Malaysia) / +603 7843 3000 (outside Malaysia) or visit your nearest Malaysia Airlines ticketing office. Redemption for Firefly flights is only available through the Malaysia Airlines Call Centre.
1. This redemption promotion is only applicable for Malaysia Airlines and Firefly flights. Seats given under this promotion are limited and shall be given on a first come, first served basis, subject to any applicable terms and conditions and rules and regulations of Malaysia Airlines and Firefly.
2. This Promotion is valid for one-way/return Malaysia Airlines flights from/to Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu to/from all destinations worldwide; and Firefly flights between all destinations. From/to in this context refers to travel between two destinations, e.g. from London to Kuala Lumpur and return, or Kuala Lumpur to Sydney and return, or Perth to Kuala Lumpur and return.
3. The 50% Enrich Worldwide Redemption does not apply for connecting flights, e.g. Sydney – Kuala Lumpur – London return or London – Kuala Lumpur – Singapore return. To enjoy this promotion, tickets for each connecting flight must be redeemed separately.
4. This offer is valid from 01 December to 08 December 2013 (“the promotion period”), and strictly for travel period from 01 January to 30 June 2014.
5. The entire journey must be completed before the end of the travel period specified. Further extensions are not allowed. Redemption tickets are valid until 30 June 2014.
6. Extension of ticket with promo miles beyond the specified travel period date is NOT allowed.
7. Any request for an extension or reissuance shall be subjected to a USD60 extension fee and the applicable required normal miles (miles not under any promotion). Additional taxes may apply.
8. Change of date is allowed within the ticket promotion validity period. For the unutilised redemption ticket, change of date/sector is allowed within the ticket promotion validity period. For the partly utilised ticket, only change of flight/date is allowed within the ticket promotion validity period. All changes are subject to a USD50 reissuance fee. Additional taxes may apply.
9. A no show fee of USD80 will apply for last minute seat cancellation of each award redemption ticket. Additional taxes may apply.
10. Change in routing or change to a higher class for the same sector, e.g. from Economy to Business Class or Business to First Class, will be subjected to the applicable higher class promotion miles if the ticket and travel date is redeemed within the promotion period. Normal miles will apply for any change to a higher class or change in routing after the promotion period. Additional taxes may apply.
11. Once a redemption ticket is issued, it is considered used if not utilised for the flight reserved and Enrich Miles will be forfeited. Upon the forfeiture of the tickets, the Member shall have no further claim whatsoever against Malaysia Airlines, including any claim for airport taxes and any surcharges paid.
12. Tickets are non-endorsable, non-reroutable, non-transferable and non-refundable. Malaysia Airlines or Firefly (where applicable) shall invalidate such tickets if any breach is found.
13. Tickets must be redeemed before/on 08 December 2013. Failure to do so will make the member ineligible for the promotion miles.
14. This redemption promotion is only applicable to Malaysia Airlines flights on Economy (L, V, S, K, M, Y, B and H), Business (J, C and D) and First Class (F and A); and Firefly flights Y, W, U, K, B, M Q, H and S.
15. This offer is not valid for all oneworld partner flights, Enrich partner flights, MH9000 series, MASwings, codesharing flights or flights jointly operated by other airlines. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated herein, Malaysia Airlines shall have the right to reject any request for redemption of tickets for any reason whatsoever as it deems fit and reasonable at its sole discretion.
16. Top-up with Enrich Express is permitted provided 70% of the required Enrich Miles is available in the Member’s account for use on the redemption ticket.
17. Tickets issued prior to this promotion (before 01 December 2013) are not eligible for reissuance or refund for the purpose of utilising this promotion.
18. Name change is not permitted.
19. The 50% discount cannot be used with other promotions.
20. The Enrich Worldwide Redemption promotion is also available online and this will override the 15% normal online rebate.
21. The Terms and Conditions for Cash + Miles redemption apply if Cash + Miles is used for this promotion.
For the full Cash + Miles Terms and Conditions, please refer to: http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/enrich/about-enrich/terms-and-conditions.html
22. Strictly NO refund is allowed for tickets redeemed with full miles and tickets redeemed with Cash + Miles, including taxes and any surcharges collected under this 50% promotion.
23. Enrich reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time with or without prior notice.
24. Other standard reservations and ticketing including but not limited to Malaysia Airlines General Terms and Conditions, Firefly General Conditions of Carriage,