Qatar Airways has relaunched its buy one get one free on Business Class. This time it’s a global promotion available from most Origins – you have to book by the 17th May.
- Sales period: 12th May 2015 – 17th May 2015
- Travel period: 15th May – 10th December 2015
Unfortunately this offer is not available from Singapore or Australia but it is on offer for Malaysia. If you’re based in Singapore then at least as a consolation you can now fly the A350 on the route!
I had a look at the fares and there are some amazing deals. These are the sale fares for 2 people in business class from Kuala Lumpur:
15,000 MYR for two people on Qatar Airways to London is a fantastic price and nearly half what I would expect to pay. Remember these are treated as full paying fares so you’ll get the full number of miles and elite miles as a Oneworld carrier – so great for status.
This promotion is available worldwide and here are the some of the Asia links as well as the US and UK:
If your country isn’t listed then just search using the International site:
I’ve added in all of the terms and conditions for the offer below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Sale period: 11th-17th May 2015.
- Travel period: 15th May – 10th December 2015. All travel must be completed by 10th December 2015.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed):
– 10th – 20th July 2015 and 20th August -10th September 2015.
– Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
– All itineraries originating from Australia, Eritrea, Indonesia, Nepal, Singapore and Switzerland
– All flights to Jeddah and Madinah
– All flights from Hong Kong to Doha as a final destination. Sale is valid on itineraries originating in Hong Kong and transiting in Doha.
– All itineraries that do not include Doha as a transit point. Examples: Buenos Aires – Sao Paulo. Sale is valid on itineraries with flights originating in Doha, transiting in Doha, or flying to Doha as a final destination.
- Applicable for 2 to 8 passengers travelling together on the same booking. This includes bookings for children or infants if they are occupying a seat.
- To be eligible for this offer, an adult fare needs to be booked for a child. Infant fares (when an infant does not occupy a seat) can be booked at 20% of the adult fare except for travel originating from Iran where it can be booked at 10% of the adult fare.
- Valid on return flights only. All passengers must travel together on all sectors of the itinerary.
- Discount applies to Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: I and A for Business and First Class travel.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Minimum stay:
– From Africa and the Middle East^: First Class (A) / Business Class (I) – 2 days
– From all other origins: First Class (A) / Business Class (I) – 5 days
- Maximum stay: 3 months for First Class (A) and Business Class (I)
- Discount applies to instant purchases only.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and South Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- A no-show fee of USD 500 is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Qatar Stopover is not permitted.
- On selected dates and destinations, lower promotional fares may be available in some countries. All available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Terms and conditions vary according to country of origin. Please check the respective country site for more information.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
^ Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.