This is the usual monthly update of new merchants and promotions for Singapore Airlines’s online shopping mall KrisFlyer Spree – April 2015.
What is Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Spree?
It’s been sometime since Singapore Airlines launched KrisFlyer Spree, so some of you may not be aware of what it is. KrisFlyer Spree is similar to other online stores that airlines and hotels offer. They reward shoppers with Miles for purchases that are made via the mall to merchants that are signed up. It’s a great way of earning extra miles for online purchases. Check out our post on the launch for more information:
New Additions in April 2015
Another 3 merchants have been added this April:
- Muji Singapore – earning 32 Miles per 10USD
- Fly1Above – earning 19 Miles per 10USD
- Nicholas Jermyn – earning 46 Miles per 10USD
For those that use Redmart Singapore you’ll be pleased to know that it’s back up on the site after a brief period of being down. GoFresh has disappeared as well, but hasn’t returned.
Promotions at KrisFlyer Spree
This month has a few bonus offers too:
- Microsoft Store – earning 14 Miles per 10USD
- Style Tribute – earning 46 Miles per 10USD
- Charles and Keith – earning 32 Miles per 10USD
- XBox SG – earning 46 Miles per 10USD
To check out these promotions as well as the various Vouchers that are offered check out the site here:
Don’t forget that you can improve the earning rates with credit cards that earn miles for transactions, and especially those that have category or online spend incentives. For more on cards check out our previous posts here:
- Best Credit Card Sign-Up Promotions for Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Miles
- Singapore Credit Card List
- Buy KrisFlyer Miles Cheaply With Credit Card Renewals in Singapore
We’ve also added a useful tool that’s been crowd-sourced in Singapore called the credit card reference table so if you are looking to make sure your purchase earns those bonus points then check it out:
Do you find these monthly updates useful?