Hilton Honors have launched a new set of offers this Q1 and part of Q2 predominantly for Gold and Diamond status members.
Details of the Hilton Honors Q1/Q2 targeted Promotion
This looks like one of the first targeted offers as a result of the change away from global quarterly promotions (see here for details). But the big gain here is for just a minute or two you could gain 100,000 Hilton Honors points, a nice addition! You can check whether you are offered those via the link below:
There are different offers available depending on the member and their activity over the last year – but here are some of the offers available:
- Diamonds who didn’t requalify are offered a Fast Track challenge of 4 stays by April 30th.
- Diamonds who are active in both stays and redemptions are offered 100,000 Honors points, Double points during the week and triple points for weekends.
- Diamonds with limited activity are offered 100,000 points
- Golds close to Diamond qualification are offered a Fast Track Challenge to Diamond
- Golds that just requalified (or were close) are offered double stay counts to help towards Diamond
It doesn’t seem to be an exact science and some that fit the criteria are not offered anything in some cases.
So you might as well check what if anything you are offered by using the link below:
Other Hilton Honors Promotions in 2015
Unfortunately, there is no global promotion until March but there are some other Conrad and Waldorf Astoria promotions currently available:
What do you think of the change to targeted promotions?