Malaysia Airlines has recently announced Federal Hotels as a new earning partner for Enrich Miles.
Federal Hotels International is a very small chain, with 2 properties based in Kuala Lumpur and one in Sydney Australia.
The earning rates for stays are in line with other Enrich hotel partners (strangely this information isn’t on the Enrich site but it on the Federal Hotels site).
- 300 Enrich Miles per stay for room stays RM 300 per room night and below
- 600 Enrich Miles per stay for room stays above RM 300 per room night
For the launch of the partnership there is also a double dip offer giving the following until the 28th December:
- 3X Enrich Miles
- 3X Gracious Rewards Points (Federal Hotel Loyalty Programme)
- RM 30 Food & Beverage credit
- Complimentary Breakfast and WIFI
For more details on the offer check out the Malaysia Airlines site here:
Don’t forget that Malaysia Airlines has other hotel partners that you can earn Enrich miles with too, you can check them all out here:
I don’t really view this partnership as being value add for the majority of Enrich members, I’d much prefer if Malaysia Airlines had a new partnership with Starwood hotels or at least a chain with a decent number of properties.