Hilton Honors offers a number of different Fast Track offers giving a quicker route to Gold status which is one the better mid-level status tiers from the global hotel chains.
What Does Hilton Gold Status Give You?
As I mentioned Hilton Honors Gold status is one of the better mid-level hotel status tiers, mainly because it includes a free breakfast and upgrades (not guaranteed of course!). But here are the benefits in summary:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
- Space-available room upgrades and continental breakfast at select brands
- 25% bonus on all Base Points, getting you to free nights even faster
- Complimentary Health Club access to hotel owned and operated facilities
How to Get the Fast Track to Hilton Honors Gold
This is specifically for American Bar Association members, you can try to sign-up without being a member but that’s at your own risk. If you are a member you’ll need to register and then complete 7 stays in 90 days – which is a tougher requirement than some of the other Fast Track offers. Note that this is 7 stays not 7 nights.
Here is the registration link:
You have the gold status for that calendar year and the following calendar year.
Not an ABA Member – Your Options
There are a number of other Hilton Honors Fast Track promotions that you could use:
- Hilton Honors Gold Fast Track Promotion for Siemens Employees
- Hilton Honors Gold Fast Track Promotion with Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Fast Track Hilton Honors Gold Status for Berkshire Hathaway Employees After 4 Stays
- Fast Track Hilton Honors Gold Status for HRG Travelers After 4 Stays
- Free Hilton Honors Instant Silver Status and Fast Track To Gold
- Free Hilton Honors Gold Status for HP Employees Until March 2015
- Free Hilton Honors Gold Status for Visa Infinite Cardholders
- Hilton Honors Fast Track to Gold Promotion for Toyota Employees