Emirates also has an offer for business class, with 50% companion fare offer. So it’s buy one get half free! This offer isn’t quite as generous as the Qatar buy one get one free that was running for Singapore until recently (it is still valid for Thailand, Indonesia and Pakistan at the time of writing). You must book by the 30th of November for travel between 22nd November 2013 and 12th February 2014. The offer is only available for flights out of Singapore on selected Emirates flights (they don’t list which!).
Emirates details the following destinations:
The discount only applies to the airfare so won’t be as generous if you’re flying to a high tax/fee destination like the UK.
Here’s the relevant link: Companion Offer
Here are the terms of the offer:
– Offer is valid for purchase of return tickets in Business Class originating from Singapore to selected Emirates destinations on Emirates operated flights only.
– Outbound travel must commence between 22nd November 2013 and 12th February 2014. Flight restrictions apply.
– Companion fares are valid for a minimum of two adults and maximum eight adults in the same booking, in multiples of two. All passengers must travel together for the entire journey.
– Interline fares, child and infant fares, and promotional fares are not discounted in conjunction with this companion offer.
– Fares are subject to seat availability at time of booking.
– One free stopover permitted in Dubai in either direction.
– Emirates’ Chauffeur-drive service is available in selected cities only. All passengers must be picked up from the same address.
– Amendment and cancellation penalties may apply for date changes/rerouting and will vary depending on destination and class of travel. Check ‘Fare Conditions’ from an online quote to view these and other applicable fare conditions.
– All flight sectors must be confirmed prior to ticketing. No waitlisting is permitted. Reservations and ticketing must be completed no later than final sales date.