British Airways currently has a sale on to 85 destinations for booking made by the 8th September 2014. The sale fares are for travel between now and March the 31st 2015. There are some great offers available with London at $1368, New York $1831 and Sydney at $668 Return in Economy (no business seats are on sale).
Travelling with British Airways out of Singapore
The majority of destinations include a stopover in London Heathrow Airport, as you can only fly direct to Sydney or London from Singapore. On the plus side the majority of fights are the new Boeing 777, and British Airways recently announced that they will be putting their new A380s on the route later this year – read my previous post on their A380 here. In addition you’ll always fly via Terminal 5 in Heathrow which is by far the best Terminal at Heathrow.
If you are not a regular BA flyer then you can find out more about the British Airways seats, comfort and classes on the BA website.
All of the sale details and fares are here: British Airways Sale to 85 Destinations Book by 8th September 2014
Again you can find details of the BA Sale here: British Airways Sale to 85 Destinations Book by 8th September 2014
Terms and Conditions
- Sale ends 08 September 2014, unless sold out prior. Subject to availability.
- Return Economy Airfares from Singapore are inclusive of taxes and surcharges
- Fares based on London stopover taken before the outbound travel on route to Europe/US.
- Prices are correct as at 06 August 2014 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, so please check ba.com for latest prices and availability.
- This offer is for travel on selected British Airways flights.
- Travel from 11 August 2014 to 31 March 2015.
- One flight and date change permitted.
- An administrative charge and service fees will apply.
- E-Tickets issued are non refundable.
- The cost of travel between airports is not included in your fare.
- British Airways’ standard terms and conditions apply.