- British Airways Executive Club – Gold
- Lufthansa – Miles and More – Former member just closed due to change of location as I’m unlikely to fly Lufthansa for the foreseeable future. Used my last miles for a Doubletree booking in Kuala Lumpur before they expired.
- Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer – New signup now that I’m based in Singapore.
- KLM – Signed up to grab some points for a Delta flight over to Japan last year, as well as some earnings on Vietnam Airlines. Picked KLM due to my likely Singapore-UK flights (but not used as yet!). Used my last miles for a Doubletree booking in Kuala Lumpur before they expired.
- Hilton Honors – Signed up to Gold through a credit card deal, have stayed enough in 2013 to keep through 2014. There are a few Free Gold Status deals going on at the moment – for HP Employees, Accenture Employees and for Visa Infinite Cardholders
- Accor Le Club – Platinum – Accor regularly give out status deals so just sign up to get yours.
- Starwood – Gold Preferred Guest – Signed up through my Standard Chartered Mastercard and received Gold after my first stay which I completed in January – Check how via my post here!
- Golden Circle – Only completed one stay through the programme – a big regret here I didn’t sign up earlier – fell foul of my own rules! Check out my post here on Loyalty Programme Mistakes
- Club Carlson – Gold Elite Status – Achieved through a credit card signup, but as yet not used the programme. KrisFlyer Gold? Get your free status here.
- IHG – Nothing – But I’ve been steadily collecting points.
- Langham – 1865 Voyager Status thanks to my British Airways Gold.
American Express (UK) – Preferred Gold – Signed up for the bonus offer of 20000 Membership Rewards, got a referral for an additional 2000. Happy to refer anyone, please just email me at email@example.com. American Express Holders can usually get some good deals as well – check out the credit card section for details.
Standard Chartered Manhattan (Singapore) – Signed up for the $S80 offer and the $S800 cashback available on spend/year. Offered 1 for 1 on Dusit Hotels and upgrades in Movenpick Hotels (never used).
Tiger Airways Platinum Credit Card – Signed up to see whether this card had any mileage in it. Subject of a review here: Tiger Airways Platinum Credit Card Review. I’ll be posting again with my experience on it.
For expats who move to Singapore – make sure that you sign up to whatever credit card you would like early on if you are on an EP as most card firms need at least 6 months left on the EP for acceptance.
I am currently looking at my options for earning more here in Singapore (where I live), including what to do for earning good amounts of KrisFlyer Miles. In addition to that ensuring that I have lounge access when flying budget – or at least getting some decent discounts.