New promotion here: 1 for 1 airfares on Tigerair for UOB and Standard Chartered Tigerair Credit Card Holders
OCBC and Tigerair are again running the promotion they ran back in December, just a month ago on buy one get one free, here are the details below:
Tigerair and OCBC bank have teamed up to offer a 1 for 1 for OCBC Credit/Debit Cardmembers – effectively buy one get one free. This is an interesting deal especially as Tigerair just teamed up with Standard Chartered to offer the Tigerair Platinum Credit Card just a couple of months ago offering free flights on spend – check out the review here: Tigerair Platinum Credit Card
Here is the link to the Promotion Page – http://booking.tigerair.com/OCBCPromoLogin.aspx
Tigerair claims the booking is very simple – I can’t verify unfortunately as I currently without any OCBC cards, but here are the steps:
- Step 1 Flight search: In the flight search box, select your flight booking details. Select minimum of 2 adults/children to enjoy this offer.
- Step 2 Flight search results: Select “1-for-1” fare in the flight search results.
- Step 3 Passenger details: Verify price details and enter details of all passengers.
- Step 4 Payment details: Enter your OCBC credit card details for payment.
The deal works for one way and return flights out of Singapore except: Chiang Mai, Lijiang, Ningbo and Taipei
There are unique conditions of this deal, so please check them out:
- Promo period: 20 Jan and 26 Jan 2014
- Travel period: 1 Feb and 25 Oct 2014 (blackout periods apply)
- Offer is valid for all destinations from Singapore except for Male(Maldives), Lijiang, Ningbo and Taipei. Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Tiruchirappalli are not available for booking from 11 April – 22 June 2014.
Again here is the link: http://booking.tigerair.com/OCBCPromoLogin.aspx